CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Safe Video Hosting








Now that I've decided to look into Vlogging in education, I need to find a video hosting site that is safe for minors. You Tube and Google videos have lots of adult content. I need to be able to send my students to upload small clips in a safe site. There are a few that the user pays but I need a free site. I have just registered to http://www. mediamax.com
This site allows you 25GB free for hosting videos, audio and images. I hope that it works. I want my students to link a few small video clips that I took of them building circuits to their websites. I hope to be able to embed the videos.

1 comments:

Jane Ross said...

MediaMax is not totally free. To get the embedded cosing you must pay a membership fee!