CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

Sooooooooooooo Slack at Posting!

I just realized that I hadn't posted anything on here for 10 days! Well now that school has broken up I intend to catch up.
Hmmmm Christmas is coming. I got myself a little present - a MacBook Pro! Wow this will take a little getting used to. I have never owned a Mac before. I felt the pressure to own one as Mac is booming in Indonesia and many schools are switching over.
It was the most expensive computer that I have ever bought! Rp 19,200.000! Yikes! I paid with cash and it was like passing over a 'brick' of rupiahs. There were some other European customers in the shop that they were laughing at me! It did look pretty funny! I got a great Christmas deal that included a mighty mouse and in earphones.
Now I have to learn to get used to the differences. What was the first thing that I did with the new Mac? Play games of course! Mac games are really pretty - nice graphics. I also made a virtual book of some recent photos and it was so easy. Everything is just click and drag.

0 comments: