CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Googlepages Started


In Grade 5 yesterday I taught my class to make a Googlepages website. We had a lesson on URL and how it helps if the URL describes the content of the website. Many of my students have chosen long URLs and I will bring this up for discussion in the labcom today. I had one student who lost their gmail password and needed to make another email account.
Today my plan is also to teach about hyperlinks so that the students can link their pages through the navigation bar. I will also teach them about breadcrumb navigation and give the option of using that as well. We also discuss using picture banners by making them in Word and using the screen print button to capture the screen to allow editing in Paint. I had already done this technique with them before when we wrote Haikus with clip art.

0 comments: