CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Here are Some Comments From my Students About Using eBooks

Ebooks in Grade 3

An Ebook is a book. A book that is in the computer. Sometimes people like to read from a book. Now I have learned how to read an ebook. In the ebook I read The Famous Five story and I’ve read to chapter 13 only. Bu I like reading from this book better. Sometimes people like to read on paper or print the book out with a printer. We can read from the computer so people don’t waste paper. So they read on the computer and that’s called an ebook. Abby

What I fell to read the ebook? I feel happy. I see lots of words that I don’t know. I’m happy to use new technology. It’s fun to try new technology and new things. The Famous Five ebook is a long story. The difference between a book and an ebook is the pages. An ebook is an electronic book. An ebook doesn’t use paper pages but electronic pages. Raymond

An ebook is so long and I really feel like I have read one whole book. I feel that there are some difficult words. If I read the ebook on the computer it is blurry but when it is on paper it is not. Sometimes when I saw the hard words I looked at the computer dictionary and I can find the meaning. We couldn’t read too long on the computer of it will make our eyes hurt. It is fun to read an ebook. An ebook is an electronic book that is in the computer. Ebooks have long stories. Moelan

An ebook is a book but it is from the Internet. I like it because it got contents that let you click to go to the page. I like it and we can read it without paying for it. Yudhis

I was happy to have an ebook because its the first ebook that I have ever read. I like the ebook it’s fun but the pictures won’t come out on my computer. It’s really fun reading an ebook. It’s good and the story is really long. I like it very much. Kayla

Reading an ebook is like the same as reading a book, but an ebook is a book on a computer. Reading from a computer is fun. The first time I tried, I had trouble opening the Famous Five ebook. Ebooks are fun because it has the iTunes version. (audiobook) I heard the iTunes on then I read the ebook. I love to read the book. I’m a thinker because I think and read. Theo

An ebook is an electronic book. An electronic book is a book but we read it using a computer. When I read an electronic book I felt that I am reading a normal book. Now we are reading an electronic book called The Famous Five. Now we are making a summary about one chapter. Everyone got one chapter each. Jeremy

At school I learned about ebooks. The ebook title was the Famous Five and we were learning about ‘Famous Five on a Treasure Island’. There are four people and one dog. I really like the story it is really nice. I story has seventeen chapters. Priska

It is much easier to read on the computer that reading a normal book because a normal book must be flipped. If it’s an ebook I can just scroll down. Also if you are not doing anything, we can hear the audio. When I finished reading the Famous Five I sometimes write a summary. Nabila

0 comments: