CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Another Frustrating Lab Lesson

It's enough to make you cry ...

Finally after the kids waiting all week, today we went in to the labcom. The server was very, very slow and when I clicked on the class blog to show the kids how to access their podcasts there, the player was blocked by the school Fortiguard filter. So I tried to access GCast.com by going there directly. It was blocked again. So I told the kids that they could have the time to catch up on the sites. 

Several students could log in and the Googlepages wouldn't load. Ahhhhhhh

After the bell rang for home time and the kids left the class. I finally caught up with the lab tech to ask why GCast would be blocked. He asked me to show him the site and you wouldn't believe it - it worked just fine!

Why why why? Is it just me or what just happened?

0 comments: