CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Assignment 2 is DONE!

What a relief it is to have submitted the 2nd Assignment. I feel that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I am so upset that I missed the end of Semester Conference. My Internet connection has been exceptionally weak. Jakarta is flooded and sometimes that means that the communications go under water. It has rained very day for weeks and my kids are running out of dry clothes. It is so cold that I have not used air conditioner for ages. I even sleep with a blanket. It must get down to about 20C at night - that's freezing!

I have just introduced Grade 3 to blogging. It is wearing me out replying to their panic emails asking "Where is the compose button in Blogger?" or "How do I put my avatar on my blog?" or "Please help me to change my blog template - I can't wait until Monday for computer lab time."

I will give a Parent workshop soon to help this. I'm thinking of going to a nearby Internet Cafe where we can sip cappuccinos whilst I teach about Internet safety and blogging. The school lab is impossible to get into.

0 comments: