CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The Googlepages websites for Assignment 2 has been giving me so much stress. I must publish the other posts that I have written about it. The computer teachers have announced to me that they will not give any support even though I put in the proposal to my principal at the start and got the go ahead. Just today I had my computer time canceled at the last minute. That means that the whole project has been pushed back by another week again!
I feel like I'm really treading on the 'territory' of the computer teachers. I'm not sure if I will attempt anything like this again that requires support from different faculties in the school.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Jane,

It sounds like you're really having so many difficulties. You're not alone. A few of us are having our workplace fall down on the job these days. I hope that you get things worked out. Thanks for all your helpful info on blogging. Thanks to you, I'm going to incorporate blogs into my next sememster's lesson plans. Good luck with your assignments.

Jane Ross said...

Thanks Nicole. Blogging is great. It takes some of your time but it's totally worth it.